Tuesday 5 May 2009

Just as you think he is an Adult

Well, there you go just as you think he has reached 6 and is an adult now, he goes and blows it all. I was downstairs sorting out the laundry yesterday and Barty obviously decided that he wasn't getting enough attention, so he completely shredded a ball of wool that I was using to knit myself a jumper.

I don't know whether anyone has seen the mess that plum red merino wool makes on a creamy coloured carpet but let me assure you that it makes very pretty patterns.

Then last night I was sitting watching tv and I could hear some snuffly noises coming from the room next door that is currently being used for storing stuff. When I went in to investigate there was the terrible twosome with Barty with his head almost stuck in the bag of Orijen having unrolled the top to get in it. You have to admire his ingenuity but Lord help me!!!!!

1 comment: